Friday 2 May 2014

Introduction & Brief

Dear moderator, My name is Amelia Adebomi, and I am studying A2 Media Studies at Harris City Academy. I've been doing Media since GCSE and really enjoy the subject. In this A2 course, I have to produce a marketing package which includes a music video, digipak for the album release and website homepage for a band/artist that I have created. I will have to carry out preprodction tasks such as research and planning, and write about what I did and found out from doing these tasks, and upload them onto my blog. Preproduction includes market research and finding out who my target market is and comparing and analysising exsisting music videos of the same genre and I also need to plan what I my music video will be and how my website and digipak will look like as part of preproduction. After I have completed all my preproduction and production tasks, I will then answer evaluation questions so that I can reflect on the work I have done, showing I can see what I could've done better and what worked well in all my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment